GameFly Referrals Program Terms
We may, from time to time, offer GameFly users the opportunity to earn rewards by referring friends to try the GameFly service (“GameFly Referrals Program”). Participation in a Referral Program may require users to submit personal information about themselves and their friends, such as name and e-mail address. By participating in a Referral Program, users agree to receive communications from GameFly, and/or from our partners that operate and maintain the Referral Program, with regards to participation in the Referral Program. The following guidelines shall apply to a user’s participation in any Referral Program:
- A valid referral is a new member who subscribes to the Service for at least one (1) membership fee charge, is actively using the rental service, and has not initiated any chargebacks.
- Users may earn one (1) reward for each valid referral. There is no limit to the number of overall rewards that a user may earn.
- Only one (1) new GameFly account per household will count towards earning a reward. If multiple referrals originate from the same household based off of originating IP address and/or credit card billing or shipping address submitted by the referred users, they will be counted as a single referral credit towards earning a reward.
- Referrals must remain GameFly members for a minimum of one (1) membership fee charge in order for a referrer to receive credit for a referral’s enrollment in the GameFly Referrals Program.
- Users may not submit multiple e-mail addresses and/or multiple credit card numbers to set up GameFly accounts in an attempt to earn a reward or an additional reward.
- Users may not participate in a Referral Program where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulations.
- A user’s eligibility to earn a reward will be based on the ability to make referrals that result in new GameFly customers. Referrals to existing GameFly customers will not count towards eligibility to earn a reward.
- Credit for referrals can only be given out for those referrals who participate using their unique referral link.
- Users may not use Spam to obtain referrals. Users may not acquire referrals through unsolicited e-mail to persons unknown to them, or through usenet or message board postings, where the postings are unrelated to the topic of discussion or otherwise violate the terms of the site.
- GameFly does not guarantee delivery time on any rewards earned, nor does it guarantee receipt of any rewards.
- “1 Month of GameFly Service” Reward is limited to the 2-Game Plan. The GameFly 2-Game Plan allows up to 2 games to be rented at any given time.
- Referrers may not offer any incentive or compensation over and above the current Referrals program offer to referrers for signing up through their link.